“For from of old no one has heard nor perceived by the ear, nor has the eye seen a God besides You, who works and shows Himself active on behalf of him who earnestly waits for Him.”
Susan Willard, D.O.
Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Graduated Oral Roberts University – B.S. and Oklahoma State University – M.S. and D.O.
- Oldest of eight children
- Plays golf and the accordion
- Married Joe Willard in 1985
- Board certified family practice physician for more than 30 years
- Represented the USA in World Ironman Championship (1995) and World Masters Track & Field Championship (2007)
- Local CBS affiliate “Ask the Dr” on air expert
- “Daily exercise, healthy eating, and morning Bible time is critical to my health”
Steven Jennings, N.D.
- Southern Methodist University – B.S. and Trinity – N.D.
- Former US National Cycling Team member and professional cyclist
- Two-time US National Masters Track & Field Champion at 10,000 meters
- Enjoys travel, his whippet dogs and riding his bike.
- Married Cindy Jennings in 1984.
- Over 13 years of experience in medicine
- Advisory Board Member – Little Light House, a Christian Developmental Center providing tuition-free educational and therapeutic services for children with special needs.